COVID-19 VISITOR POLICY FOR INPATIENT REHABILITATION
Effective March 8, 2022, patients admitted to MRC may have up to two visitors at a time in addition to the designated caregiver.
- The designated caregiver may stay 24/7 as the patient’s support person and may accompany the patient to therapy for observation and educational purposes at the discretion of the therapists
- Other visitors (up to two at a time) are restricted to visiting between 10:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- At this time, no one under age 17 is allowed to visit
- All visitors (the designated caregiver and other visitors) will receive a badge to be worn at all times
- All visitors (the designated caregiver and other visitors) must wear masks at all times except when in the patient’s room
COVID-19 VISITOR POLICY FOR ALL METHODIST OUTPATIENT SERVICES
If you or one of your close contacts have traveled outside the United States in the last two weeks, please notify a MRC staff member prior to your appointment.
Also, please notify a MRC staff member if you have the following symptoms:
- Persistent cough
- Severe headache
- Shortness of breath
Patients are limited to one caregiver with them during the appointment.
- The caregiver can wait in the waiting room if need be, but we will limit the number of people in the waiting room at any given time
- The caregiver can access other areas of the clinic with the patient only under special circumstances, such as providing assistance with undress/dress of the patient
- Anyone other than the caregiver accompanying the patient must wait in his or her automobile
- Exceptions to this policy must be cleared with clinic management
COVID-19 VISITOR POLICY FOR METHODIST SPECIALTY CARE CENTER
Following CMS and CDC guidelines, Methodist Specialty Care center is not currently restricting visitation – you may visit at any time and as often ask you like. However, all visitors must check in at the security desk for temperature checks and to fill out a short questionnaire. In addition, visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and while traveling to and from the resident’s room. Mask may be removed while in the resident’s room. If you have any questions about our policies, please call us at 601-430-7760.