Proven Joint and Back Pain Expertise
Most Americans know the agony of back pain – an estimated 80 percent will suffer from it at some point in their lives. And who doesn’t know someone who struggles with achy hips, knees or shoulders?
Such joint and back pain can seem unbearable. But relief is possible through Methodist Rehabilitation Center’s comprehensive pain management services.
What Sets Us Apart?
We understand that pain management is complex, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
Many times, a combination of therapies works best. That’s why our Flowood campus is home to a variety of pain specialists. By locating several clinics under one roof, we provide easy access to treatments that address each patient’s special needs.
- Anesthesiologists Trained in Interventional Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Nurse Practitoners
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
While each of our clinics provides certain types of therapy, all focus on the same goal – to reduce pain and restore ability.
Methodist Physical Medicine
Methodist Outpatient Therapy
The experienced physical and occupational therapists at our Methodist Outpatient Therapy locations in Flowood and Ridgeland use techniques such as manual therapy, soft tissue mobilization and myofascial release to correct postural disorders and address soft tissue restrictions and pain. Patient education and therapeutic exercise also is emphasized.
“In the therapy gym, patients actively participate in their recovery,” says Joe Jacobson, director of outpatient services at Methodist Rehab. “They learn strategies to maintain their health and prevent further injury.”
We understand that people in pain need to be seen quickly and treated compassionately.
To that end, we promise to provide care that is:
- Prompt. We schedule most appointments within one to three days, and our goal is to see patients within 15 minutes of their scheduled appointment time.
- Convenient. Our Flowood campus offers a one-stop shop for pain relief. Clinics are all under one roof and parking is easy.
- Comprehensive. Our whole person approach to pain management addresses the physical, psychological and social causes of pain.
- Available to Everyone. Anyone can make an appointment with our physicians – referrals aren’t required.
Contact any of the following numbers and we will see that you are seen by the appropriate specialist. We all work together as a team.
Methodist Outpatient Therapy | Flowood
Methodist Outpatient Therapy | Ridgeland
102 S. Perkins St.