From the moment you walk into our doors, you will notice the difference at Methodist Rehabilitation Center. You will notice caring coworkers and a family-like environment. You’ll work with managers who lead by example and are on your side. In addition to the benefits listed below, we offer flexible work schedules and competitive pay. And there are many small things that you will enjoy such as convenient parking, and facilities that are spacious and well equipped. To us, this isn’t just work, it is a calling to restore ability and hope.
Benefits at Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Rehab Center offers comprehensive, flexible benefits to all full-time employees (32 hours plus per week). Medical and dental coverage begins after 90 days.
- BCBS medical coverage with wellness benefits and new telehealth service. Employees and their families may choose from a traditional higher premium/lower deductible plan, or the popular very-low-premium/higher-deductible plan with a health savings account that offsets the higher deductible cost
- Dental plan with orthodontic coverage
- Term life insurance (basic coverage provided by MRC, additional coverage available at good rates)
- Supplemental cancer and dependent-life insurance.
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment (basic coverage provided by MRC, additional coverage available at good rates)
- Supplemental long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (medical and child care reimbursement)
- Paid vacation and eight paid holidays
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Mutual fund-based 403b retirement program with employer basic contribution and match after one year of employment
- Secure, well-lit parking adjacent to our building. Front door parking for third shift.
- Full privileges to the Mississippi Federal Credit Union located within walking distance on the UMMC campus
Questions? Contact Human Resources at 601.364.3553